A LAND OF INNOVATION
Repossession of the Seine River as centuries pass
From Gallo-Roman times to the present day, the Seine River has been the foundation on which the Caux Seine area has built its economic development. A former commercial stronghold, the area has reinvented itself via 4 structural sectors (logistics, aeronautics, energy and fine chemistry) and more recently energy transition, a field in which some of the world’s leading groups have decided to develop their activities, helping to create vibrant inter-business synergies.
A land of industry, but also a region which attracts an increasing number of tourists along the Seine River, with some 80 000 visitors enjoying a Seine cruise every year. Today, the region is working to develop tours to the Gallo-Roman heritage sites along the way.
Today, the Caux Seine agglo area is turned to the future, looking forward, centering new development around the digital and circular economies. So, what are Caux Seine’s assets?
- The largest quantity of land available along the Seine River
- Multimodal transport platforms
- Private jetties with direct access to the river
- Proximity to the ports of Rouen and Le Havre
- Strong inter-business cooperation and synergies
100 % of the area connected
With 100% access to optical fibre connections by the end of 2020, you can be sure of an efficient network for the development of your business.
A coworking facility dedicated to innovative enterprise
Are you a startupper? An employee teleworking? Or do you have your own small business? Make the most of a shared workplace or a private office to help your business develop in the idyllic setting of Valasse Abbey.
What are the advantages & services on offer?
- Rental with no set duration
- An attractive price, from 25 € excl.VAT/month for a desk in a co-working space
- Access to optical fibre
- Prestigious conference/meeting rooms
- Conciergerie service, a catering area
- A 148 acres of parkland
- Project management experts on site
Experts are available on site to assist you with any digital switch-over or dematerialization issues.
Meetings are also organized between businesses to encourage knowledge sharing and innovative projects.